|Title||Fairfax Hall graduates|
|Accession number||69-276 wfchs|
|Collection||Winchester-Frederick Co Historical Soc Collection|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||10 young lady graduates of Fairfax Hall with 3 teachers (one male). "Fairfax Hall was a girls' school, operated by Rev. Silas Billings from 1871 to 1881, and by his daughter, Miss Mary Billings, to 1899. It occupied the building now known as the Fairfax Inn at 112 South Cameron Street...." Date uncertain, and no persons identified.|
|Date||late 19th century|
|Year Range from||1875|
|Year Range to||1899|
Billings, Silas, Rev.
112 S. Cameron St.